BMW 5 Series (F10) 2010+ - 500 Series Coilovers with Air Piston Lift System
The all-new Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System offers the convenience of a conventional air bag system without the loss in performance. The air piston slips on the shaft of our coilover assemblies and extends the shaft to lift a lowered vehicle two inches.
Once the air piston is fully purged of its air, the cup merely acts as a metal spacer; no loss in performance or ride quality is experienced since the air piston has no moving parts when purged.
• Proudly made and serviceable in the USA
• Lift System with no loss in performance
• Extensively tested for trouble-free operation
• All Necessary Installation Hardware
• Anodized for Corrosion Resistance and Strength
• 3 Gallon Polished Air Tank
• Rugged VIAIR Air Compressor
• Forged T6 6061 Construction
• Air Pressure Gauge
• DOT Approved Air Lines
• Includes Air Pistons, 500 Series Coilovers, Swift Springs, air tank, compressor, and all necessary lines, valves, and fittings.
Everyday Practicality with High Performance Capability
The Fortune Auto Air Piston Lift System can be used on cars to allow navigation over high-slung trailer ramps or lowered vehicles to navigate safely over speed bumps, inclines, and any other obstacles on the road. When the air piston is fully pressurized, the coilover springs become compressed which slightly increases the spring rate.
Made in the USA with High Quality Components
The Air Piston Lift System is available in a two-inch stroke configuration and is designed and made in the USA using aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum, Teflon seals, and high quality O-rings. This system is extremely durable and includes a one-year warranty that is serviceable at our North American facility.
We Also Recommend