Mitsubishi Evo X (CZ4A) - Dreadnought PRO 2-Way Coilovers
- Dreadnought PRO coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 4-5 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
- SPRING RATE SELECTION: For spring rate advice specifically tailored for your vehicle, please click the link below and fill out the form. Limited spring rate options listed, if you have other custom spring rate preferences, please contact Fortune Auto at 877-227-0260 or email email@example.com.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Dreadnought PRO dampers are the foundation of a race winning suspension; designed and tested in the harshest environment possible- the race track. Offering top tier race technology and durable race proven components, Dreadnought PRO damper systems are the ultimate in performance and adjustability. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer some of the best quality control in the industry.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- “Ultra” Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
2-Way Independent Damping Control
24-Step Rebound Adjustability
24-Step Compression Adjustability
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Swift Springs Standard
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
We Also Recommend