Subaru Impreza WRX STI (GDB-F) 2006-2007 - 510 Series Coilovers
- 510 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 3-4 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
- SPRING RATE SELECTION: For spring rate advice specifically tailored for your vehicle, please click the link below and fill out the form. Limited spring rate options listed, if you have other custom spring rate preferences, please contact Fortune Auto at 877-227-0260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Fortune Auto is proud to release the all new Generation 5 – 510 series dampers. The advanced suspension technology found in our new shock absorbers is derived from recent successes in World Challenge, One Lap of America, and Global Time Attack. All systems are built completely in-house by our staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- "Ultra" Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Radial Bearings Standard when Applicable
- Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Simultaneous Rebound and Compression Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
No Revalves Necessary
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
Jekyll and Hyde
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
We Also Recommend